mardi 17 janvier 2017

En avant première : notre itinéraire pour notre prochain voyage à velo à Taïwan départ dans un mois!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Celine and Fabrice,

    I'm Joshua from Taipei, Taiwan.
    Just wondering anything I can help before you arrive Taiwan, such as booking the train tickets.

    Looking forward to meeting you!

    Josh

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hei Celine and Fabrice,

    I just saw your message posted in the facebook group and I hope you going to have a wonderful trip! I was cycling around the island in october and would recommend taking the route 26 from Manzhou (check out the "Kenting Stone House" for a very nice accomondation with superfriednly hosts) to the east cost. This was by far the nicest part of our whole tour and it is perfect for camping! This area was military restricted area until recently and so there is basically no traffic at all! From the coast you have to go over one mountain again to come back to your route no 9 but its absolutly doable for any kid who likes monkeys ;)! There are dozens of serpentines on a 10 km uphill part- so it never gets too steep - just take your time it´s nothing compared to the alps or so... If you want I can also provide my gpx data for you to check it out! Also the coastal route from Kenting to Manzhou was very nice and I would recommend it. Try to avoid the big streets though - traffic is relativly safe just the pollution can be nasty.
    If you have any questions feel free to contact me under tina_heidelbergensis in warmshowers :)

    Have a save trip!
    Tina

    RépondreSupprimer